Table of Contents
The coping strategy we did for broaching machine inspections under the COVID-19 pandemic.
Source (Wikipedia 15-04-2021)
After the COVID-19 virus was reported by the end of 2019, it spread to 192 countries and regions to date and has become one of the most severe pandemics in history. It had an enormous influence on many industries, and machinery is one of them.
The machinery industry highly depends on mutual visits in factory checks, contract negotiation, machine inspections, etc. When having machine inspections, it is challenging to let buyers feel confident about machine quality when they can not see and touch the machine themselves. Luckily, with the application of the internet and technology, those are no longer problems.
Let’s see how we do a remote inspection using CHU-0813 with automation as an example.
How to reduce doubts and gain confidence from the customer?
- Every two weeks, take photos and update manufacture progress.
- After the internal trial, courier the parts with an inspection report.
- Use several cameras to focus on different angles during the real-time remote inspection.
- Continuously do machining in front of the real-time camera until it produces the required quantity with good quality.
- The cross-functional team is around to solve customers’ questions immediately.
Two Blade Servo Table-Up Broaching Machine CHU-0813
In this case, the inner diameter of the parts are less than 5mm, which is quite tough for broaching. Axisco proved the capability of producing a fast and precisely automated broaching solution by a series of remote inspections. The customer saw the inspection for real-time, and would receive the video for the whole inspection at the same day.
Contact Axisco for Remote Factory Tour and Machine Inspections.
Axisco is professional in providing turn-key broaching solutions, and physical distance is never a problem. With the proper application of technology, you may feel surprised to find out that remote inspections could be even better than physical visits.